The profile pages for the top-ranked male and female athletes (gi division) have been updated after the final ranking event of the year, the English Open BJJ Championships.
Some outstanding results saw individuals confirm their place as number 1 or jump to the top spot. Double golds for Ashley Amos, Kyra Robinson and Jane Kotchkina resulted in first place position in the rankings, while Sean Coates confirmed his number 1 spot with a gold in his division and silver in the open weight category.
The following package is available to the top ranked male and female adult athletes (gi division) in each belt at the end of 2015.
- Financial support to attend the IBJJF Europeans in Lisbon
- A pre-Europeans training seminar with top BJJ athletes and High Performance Coaches Braulio and Victor Estima
- A Strength and Conditioning seminar and individual fitness assessments from coaches working with the UKBJJA, with ongoing strength and conditioning seminars every 3 months
- Injury prevention advice from Sports Injury Specialists
- A nutritional assessment from Nutritional Advisor Kirsty Sulston and a nutritional plan drawn up by Ben Sulston
- Advice on mental preparation for training and competing from Sports Psychologist Rebecca Hill
- A pack of healthy snacks from Sulston’s Kitchen to take to Lisbon
- UKBJJA tracksuits