RENEW YOUR UKBJJA MEMBERSHIP
You can renew or extend your membership at any time!
Here’s a reminder of the benefits:
- £5m member-to-member liability insurance cover in case you injure somebody and they decide to take action against you
- The chance to earn UKBJJA ranking points and potentially win a sponsored trip to the IBJJF Europeans
- Dicounted entry to UKBJJA referee, coaching, first aid or safeguarding courses – and to other UKBJJA events
- Help to support the growth and good governance of grass-roots Jiu Jitsu in the UK. We are a non profit organisation.
How to renew:
1. Log in to Smoothcomp and go to My Account
2. In Memberships choose UKBJJA and click Settings
3. Click Pay/Renew or Extend Membership
Have you made the move?
In 2019 we switched our membership system over to Smoothcomp.com
The new system gives members much more control over their membership.
If you are still on the old system, please let us know so that we can update you.
You are still on the old system if your membership number begins with UKBJJA-M-
Here’s what you need to do:
1) set up an athlete profile on Smoothcomp (if you don’t already have one)
2) Let us know the email address used for your Smoothcomp profile
3) we then transfer your membership to Smoothcomp and send a confirmation email with your new membership number. Your renewal date and payment method will remain unchanged
4) You can check the status of your membership at any time by logging in to smoothcomp and going to My Account > Memberships
(Please allow up to 24 hours for step 3)
Thanks for supporting the UKBJJA!
Questions about your membership? Email [email protected]